The installation of Vehicle Window Tints is one of the best ways to improve the overall look and comfort levels of your vehicle.
Some of the main benefits of car window tints are listed below:-
- Improved Comfort
- Blocking of Scorching Heat
- Reduced Fading to Interior of Vehicle
- Reduced Glare
- Reduces UV radiation by almost 100%
- Prevents glass shattering and reduces the risk of flying glass in an accident
- Increased Security. It strengthens glass and can deter car crime
- Improves visual security
- Enhances in car video screens
- Helps maintain market value of your car
- Enhances colour of glass
All Service provided only on an appointment basis
please visit us or send a message to book a visit
Please check our sample prices:
UK Window Tinting Laws
Certain laws apply to the front windows and windscreen when tinting your car.
No laws apply to tint fitted on the rear windows and rear windscreen.
The Road Vehicles (Construction & Use) Regulations 1986 specify the minimum levels of light that must pass through the windscreen and front side windows.
The limits are:
Motor Vehicles first used before 1 April 1985:
The windscreen and front side windows must allow at least 70% of light to be transmitted through them.
Motor Vehicles first used on or after 1 April 1985:
The light transmitted through the windscreen must be at least 75%.The front side windows must allow at least 70% of light to be transmitted through them.